Do Not Hire attorney Attorney Brett Pritchard in Killeen.He is a CROOK!

He will lie to you and do nothing to help you! He will use what you tell him and then sell you out to the opposing attorney! I am not just making any of this up, I am a former client that wished I would have read all the complaints before I handed him my money! If you don't believe what I am writing then go read all the other complaints and then call the BBB and ask them why he lost his accredidation!

If you want to wast your money and time then by all means hire him.Pritchard is also running for Bell County 146th Judicial District Judge, and Bell county does not need a CROOK as a judge, so voters need to let their voices be heard and not vote Pritchard as judge!

Review about: Brett Pritchard Law Firm Attorney.

Had an Experience with Brett Pritchard Law Firm?

Comments

Lexington Law - Online Review Lexington Law "A few others have made complaints about speaking with this company. However, they offer an online opportunity to discuss issues via chat on a popular website domain that appears to..." Read more Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer Irrevocable Trust Review from Spring Valley, Nevada Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..." Read more Castle Law Group - Legal Service Review Castle Law Group "I seriously hate that I have to resort to this. I can't believe how low some people will stoop. My husband and I have a company that assists consumers. I..." Read more Finn Law Group - Tom Finn, Attorney - Hilton Head Island  ***USE CAUTION*** Finn Law Group "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more